Only 20 minutes by boat from Bocas del Toro town and close to the Bastimentos Island National Marine Park, as well as several Indian communities, you will find Coral Cay Cabins surrounded by clear waters with an abundance of...view the listing
Hotel Lula’s Bed and Breakfast is situated in a period wooden Caribbean style home just outside of the town center. Lula’s Bed and Breakfast offers 6 rooms all with private baths, A/C, large outdoor deck with...view the listing
Cocomo on the Sea is located on the main island Colón and offers accommodation in the centre of Bocas Town. The B&B is within walking distance of all the restaurants, bars, supermarkets and other shops. There are four...view the listing
Filled with different species of animals and unspoiled beaches, the Island of Carenero has a population of 450 inhabitants with no roads or automobiles – just 3 minutes away from Isla Colon’s hustle. It is a...view the listing
Subscribe here for our FREE monthly email newsletter with Panama’s latest news, events and information!
More about Bocas del Toro Hotels
- Bocas del Toro Weather
- Bocas Paradise Hotel – Finding Paradise in Bocas del Toro
- Bounce into Bocas del Toro and Stay at Careening Cay Resort
- Enjoying Bocas del Toro Hotels
- Enjoying the View in Bocas del Toro at Hotel Caribbean View
- Get the Best of Bocas del Toro at Tropical Suites
- Smell the Ocean from El Limbo Hotel
- Thank you
- Visiting Bocas? Come to Red Frog Beach!